BREAKING NEWS (Sep 20, 2020). The evening service (recorded at 10 AM) and the morning service, which begins at 11:00 am occurs every Sunday on the CSCC campus, all are welcome. AWANA and Sunday School is not presently held yet but more news at the end of this month is forthcoming. The Morning Service will be recorded and posted to both YouTube and Facebook, however, to view the live broadcast of the 11 AM and 6 PM service click here, which is on WebEx (and alternate audio only on your phone: 1-(415)655-0001, PIN 1265013852# 94854995# — all beginning at 10 AM each Sunday. Wednesday Bible Study is on WebEx, click here, or dial-in 1-(415)655-0001, PIN 1269776873#, 67021249#. If there are any questions, please contact the church office. To view a copy of the sermon notes, today’s bulletin and the Missions Update, please follow the link (Sermon Notes and Announcements), then find the day/sermon you would like to view.
CSCC is a congregation affiliated with the Independent Fundamental Churches of America (IFCA International) and is located in Clinton, Maryland, just minutes from Joint Base Andrews located in Camp Springs, Maryland.
For more information about CSCC and its ministries, click any of the links at the top of the page: to listen to a past sermon click on the Sermon Notes & Announcements link; please use this link to make a donation (via PayPal). And click this to follow us on Facebook.
Contact Information: 8040 Woodyard Rd Clinton, MD 20735
Email: [email protected]
- OUR SERVICES:
- Sunday School @ 9:45 a.m. Sunday school for all ages and nursery included
- Sunday Morning Service @ 11 a.m., Children’s Church (K4-3rd Grade) and nursery included
- Sunday Evening Service @ 6 p.m. and Teen’s AWANA
- Wednesday Mid-Week Prayer Service @ 7 p.m. Children’s AWANA, Teen Youth, and nursery included
What Makes CSCC Distinct? CSCC is a fundamental church (literal interpretation of Bible).
CSCC is a friendly, family church that emphasizes growing in grace and truth.
- Dispensational, believing that God is working in a different fashion in the Church Age, after the coming of Christ, than He did through the system of Law in the Old Testament.
- Pre-millennial, Pretribulation (the belief that the church will be raptured as a prelude to the Great Tribulation and Millennial reign of Christ [1 Corinthians 15:35-58, 2 Thessalonians 2 & 4]).
- CSCC is not a part of the modern Pentecostal or charismatic renewal movement. We believe that the sign gifts of miraculously speaking in a foreign tongue and signs and wonders were First century signs to unrepentant Jews and as such ended with the Fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD or at the latest with the completion of the New Testament around 95 AD. God still performs miracles today, but the sign gifts ceased at the end of the First century (Acts 2, 1 Corinthians. 12-14).
- CSCC believes in personal evangelism, discipleship, and stewardship on behalf of all believers.
- CSCC supports world missions and church plants.