BREAKING NEWS (May 31, 2020). Due to covid-19 and upon the request of the County Executive to limit church attendance to a max of 10, CSCC is making the following adjustments to the regular scheduled services: AWANA and Sunday School is cancelled. The Sunday Morning and Evening Services are held online (YouTube video or Facebook link). Wednesday Bible Study is a virtual WebEx devotional meeting — please contact Pastor Lowther via email for info on the WebEx link). SUNDAY MORNING AND EVENING SERVICES: Please join us on Facebook or YouTube at 11:00 AM/6:00 PM, May 31 morning service is posted, here and the May 31 evening service here (please note that to ensure the process works properly, these presentations are pre-recorded video). If you’re not able to connect via FB or YT, then at 11:00 AM alternatively dial in to (240)612-2663 (PIN: 6926988#) to join the audio portion of the service (please put your phone on mute, or as much as possible try to limit the amount of background noise on your end so that others might hear the audio without unwanted distraction). If there are any questions, please contact the church office. To view a copy of the sermon notes and Missions Update, please follow the link (Sermon Notes and Announcements), then find the day/sermon you would like to view. Today’s Special Music link is here.
CSCC is a congregation affiliated with the Independent Fundamental Churches of America (IFCA International) and is located in Clinton, Maryland, just minutes from Joint Base Andrews located in Camp Springs, Maryland.
For more information about CSCC and its ministries, click the links at the top of the page; to listen to a past sermon click on the Sermon Notes & Announcements link; to make a donation (via PayPal). Follow this link for the calendar. And click this to follow us on Facebook.
Contact Information: 8040 Woodyard Rd Clinton, MD 20735
Email: [email protected]
- OUR SERVICES:
- Sunday School @ 9:45 a.m. Sunday school for all ages and nursery included
- Sunday Morning Service @ 11 a.m., Children’s Church (K4-3rd Grade) and nursery included
- Sunday Evening Service @ 6 p.m. and Teen’s AWANA
- Wednesday Mid-Week Prayer Service @ 7 p.m. Children’s AWANA, Teen Youth, and nursery included
What Makes CSCC Distinct? CSCC is a fundamental church (literal interpretation of Bible).
CSCC is a friendly, family church that emphasizes growing in grace and truth.
- Dispensational, believing that God is working in a different fashion in the Church Age, after the coming of Christ, than He did through the system of Law in the Old Testament.
- Pre-millennial, Pretribulation (the belief that the church will be raptured as a prelude to the Great Tribulation and Millennial reign of Christ [1 Corinthians 15:35-58, 2 Thessalonians 2 & 4]).
- CSCC is not a part of the modern Pentecostal or charismatic renewal movement. We believe that the sign gifts of miraculously speaking in a foreign tongue and signs and wonders were First century signs to unrepentant Jews and as such ended with the Fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD or at the latest with the completion of the New Testament around 95 AD. God still performs miracles today, but the sign gifts ceased at the end of the First century (Acts 2, 1 Corinthians. 12-14).
- CSCC believes in personal evangelism, discipleship, and stewardship on behalf of all believers.
- CSCC supports world missions and church plants.