BREAKING NEWS: Vacation Bible School, July 17-21, 2023.
See you there!
CSCC is a congregation affiliated with the Independent Fundamental Churches of America (IFCA International) and is located in Clinton, Maryland, just minutes from Joint Base Andrews. Please feel free to explore our site and see how CSCC can best meet your spiritual needs and those of your family.
Each week services are tape-delay posted to the CSCC YouTube Channel on Sunday afternoon. While the services are occurring, please visit us live on our YouTube Channel each Sunday beginning at 9:45 AM (hint: “subscribe” to our YouTube channel to receive notifications when we are live, as well as notifications when new content is posted). Wednesday Bible Study begins at 7:00 pm and AWANA (during the school year) at 6:30 pm (or over the summer “Soccer with the Savior” — a youth bible study and soccer clinic) — all events are on-site.
For more information about CSCC and its ministries, click any of the links at the top of the page: to listen to a past sermon click on the Sermon Notes & Announcements link; please use this link to make a donation (via PayPal). And click this to follow us on Facebook.
Contact Information: 8040 Woodyard Rd Clinton, MD 20735
Email: [email protected]
- OUR SERVICES:
- Sunday Morning Service @ 11 a.m., Children’s Church (K4-3rd Grade)
- Wednesday Mid-Week Prayer Service @ 7 p.m. / Children’s AWANA @6:30 p.m.)
What Makes CSCC Distinct? CSCC is a fundamental church (literal interpretation of Bible).
CSCC is a friendly, family church that emphasizes growing in grace and truth.
- Dispensational, believing that God is working in a different fashion in the Church Age, after the coming of Christ, than He did through the system of Law in the Old Testament.
- Pre-millennial, Pretribulation (the belief that the church will be raptured as a prelude to the Great Tribulation and Millennial reign of Christ [1 Corinthians 15:35-58, 2 Thessalonians 2 & 4]).
- CSCC is not a part of the modern Pentecostal or charismatic renewal movement. We believe that the sign gifts of miraculously speaking in a foreign tongue and signs and wonders were First century signs to unrepentant Jews and as such ended with the Fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD or at the latest with the completion of the New Testament around 95 AD. God still performs miracles today, but the sign gifts ceased at the end of the First century (Acts 2, 1 Corinthians. 12-14).
- CSCC believes in personal evangelism, discipleship, and stewardship on behalf of all believers.
- CSCC supports world missions and church plants.