BREAKING NEWS (Jun 28, 2020). Due to covid-19 and upon the request of the County Executive to limit church attendance to a max of 50% seating capacity, you are welcome to return back to the campus for the regular 11 AM scheduled service, however, AWANA and Sunday School will not be held, yet (more news on this is forthcoming). The Morning and Evening Services will be taped and posted to both YouTube and Facebook (the morning service link was posted today, as of 6:45 pm). Wednesday Bible Study will continue to occur via virtual WebEx devotional meeting — please contact Pastor Lowther via email for info on the WebEx link. If you’re not able to connect via FB or YT live at 11:00, then at 10:55 AM alternatively dial in to (240)612-2663 (PIN: 6926988#) to join the audio portion of the service (please put your phone on mute in order to limit the amount of background noise). If there are any questions, please contact the church office. To view a copy of the sermon notes, today’s bulletin and Missions Update, please follow the link (Sermon Notes and Announcements), then find the day/sermon you would like to view.
CSCC is a congregation affiliated with the Independent Fundamental Churches of America (IFCA International) and is located in Clinton, Maryland, just minutes from Joint Base Andrews located in Camp Springs, Maryland.
For more information about CSCC and its ministries, click any of the links at the top of the page: to listen to a past sermon click on the Sermon Notes & Announcements link; please use this link to make a donation (via PayPal). And click this to follow us on Facebook.
Contact Information: 8040 Woodyard Rd Clinton, MD 20735
Email: [email protected]
- OUR SERVICES:
- Sunday School @ 9:45 a.m. Sunday school for all ages and nursery included
- Sunday Morning Service @ 11 a.m., Children’s Church (K4-3rd Grade) and nursery included
- Sunday Evening Service @ 6 p.m. and Teen’s AWANA
- Wednesday Mid-Week Prayer Service @ 7 p.m. Children’s AWANA, Teen Youth, and nursery included
What Makes CSCC Distinct? CSCC is a fundamental church (literal interpretation of Bible).
CSCC is a friendly, family church that emphasizes growing in grace and truth.
- Dispensational, believing that God is working in a different fashion in the Church Age, after the coming of Christ, than He did through the system of Law in the Old Testament.
- Pre-millennial, Pretribulation (the belief that the church will be raptured as a prelude to the Great Tribulation and Millennial reign of Christ [1 Corinthians 15:35-58, 2 Thessalonians 2 & 4]).
- CSCC is not a part of the modern Pentecostal or charismatic renewal movement. We believe that the sign gifts of miraculously speaking in a foreign tongue and signs and wonders were First century signs to unrepentant Jews and as such ended with the Fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD or at the latest with the completion of the New Testament around 95 AD. God still performs miracles today, but the sign gifts ceased at the end of the First century (Acts 2, 1 Corinthians. 12-14).
- CSCC believes in personal evangelism, discipleship, and stewardship on behalf of all believers.
- CSCC supports world missions and church plants.